Château Saint Nabor - Côtes du Rhône TraditionSKU: 13ROU0001
|Domain||Château Saint Nabor|
|Wine name||Côtes du Rhône Tradition|
|Grape varieties||Grenache, Syrah, Carignan, Cinsault|
|Origin||Côtes du Rhône|
Delicious red wine, easy to drink because it is smooth and fruity.
- Smooth & fruity
- Serve between 13° to 15° C
Wine and food
- Meat dishes: Mainly red and spicy meat
- Grenache, this grape variety that originates from Spain, but was subsequently also widely planted in France. It is often used in blending wines.
- Syrah prefers a warm climate and is a vigorous grower with good fruiting. The breed is sensitive to wind. Syrah blends wonderfully with other grape varieties. Lots of tannins, they are rich in acidity, full and powerful.
- Cinsault is a traditional Mediterranean blue grape variety. The grape is known for the crossing with the Pinot noir, from which the Pinotage originated.
- Carignan, from Spain, is one of the world's most widely planted blue grape varieties.