Maison Rivier - Cuvée JosephSKU: 01ROU003
|Wine name||Cuvée Joseph|
|Region||Côtes du Rhône Villages Chusclan|
|Grape varieties||Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Carignan|
|Origin||AOP Côtes du Rhône|
Cuvée Joseph (2nd generation) from Maison Rivier is an elegant but firm red wine. A stylish look and labeled High Environmental Value level 3, with respect for the environment, terrain and biodiversity, just like the Cuvée Augustin. Commented, even for connoisseurs who do not prefer a Côtes du Rhône, it has been tasted and passed with flying colors.
- Complex & diversity of aromas
- Serve at 18 degrees
Wine and food
- Poultry: duck breast with raspberry sauce
- Lamb: stuffed lamb
- Grenache, this grape variety that originates from Spain, but was subsequently also widely planted in France. It is often used in blending wines.
- Syrah prefers a warm climate and is a vigorous grower with good fruiting. The breed is sensitive to wind. Syrah blends wonderfully with other grape varieties. Lots of tannins, they are rich in acidity, full and powerful.
- Mourvedre. This grape is distinguished by its high-quality tannins that give red wine a long life. She needs heat and humidity.
- Carignan, from Spain, is one of the world's most widely planted blue grape varieties.